Promoting a happy, healthy lifestyle for individuals, especially those late in life or with limited mobility.
Intro Price….Now through November 1st 2020 ONLY $31.99+ shipping/tax
A great gift for helping your loved one with limited mobility to increase their activity level from a couch, chair, or wheelchair!
Enjoy staying active from a wheelchair!
Stay active while watching TV from your favorite chair!
- Easy on the joints
- Stretches, loosens and engages the upper body
- Stay active while seated on a couch, chair, bed, or wheelchair
- Easy to assemble
- Portable & easy to store
- Enjoyable while watching TV
- A great gift for those late in life or with limited mobility
- A simple & fun way to feel better by increasing your activity level
Have fun and feel young!
- Assembly is as simple as twisting a couple of threaded poles together.
- First, securely twist together the 30″ pole that’s attached to the base with the short, 12″ pole
- Second, simply twist on the t-handle attachment until it is snug & parallel to the ground as in the picture below:
- Next, simply add water to the one gallon resistance container as seen below and insert it into the green Fitsticks base. **It is recommended to fill the container between 1/2 full to 3/4 full according to your desired resistance level.
How do I use it?
- For those who are late in life or whose activity level is very minimal, we recommend starting with just a few minutes at a time, maybe even during the commercials of your favorite show!
- For those who are desiring a higher level of activity, we recommend setting goals such as 5 minutes, 10 minutes, or 15 minutes. Tighten your core/abs for added benefit!
- The Fitsticks “Stay Active” unit is designed for smooth motions wherein it glides back and forth on the carpeted mat. It is not intended for rapid, jerky movements.
Engage various muscles
- Utilize the overhand grip pictured below to loosen, stretch and engage your arms and shoulders:
- Utilize the underhand grip pictured below to loosen, stretch, and engage your biceps:
- Please note that while the Fitsticks “Stay Active” unit is easy on the joints and involves very little impact, it is universally recommended that individuals consult with a physician before beginning new activities.